Smt.Karuna Pillai,Chief PMG
Welcome to the news blog of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.

Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear members and viewers,
Iam sorry for not updating the blog for the last 4 to 5 days. The reason was that my mother K.Sarala Devi (67 years) expired on 12-12-2011 morning after brief illness termed it as “Acute renal failure’. I convey my sincere thanks to all my colleagues, Senior officers, Well wishers, friends and relatives who shared my grief and prayed for the departed soul by not only conveying their condolences but also attending the funeral personally. The support received from all of you on these difficult days of my life is motivating me to comeout early of the shackles of grief and back to the business atleast to the extent of updating the blog and sharing the information with you which gives me immense self satisfaction. Thank you Thank you very much.
Yours,
RAMESH.Kolluru

8 comments:

  1. Sir,

    My heart felt condolences to you and your family members on the demise of your mother.

    G. Chandramouli,
    Steno to SPOs, Anantapur-515 001.
    Mobile: 9490446743

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear comrade,
    My deepest condolonces to you

    -T.R. Shyamsundar,
    ASP (HQ)
    O/o SPO's.,
    Karaikudi Division
    TN Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. My deepest condolences to you and your family members . KP RAO, IPm Vuyyuru

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God give peace to the departed Soul.I am with u in this moment of extreme sorrow.With regards
    Gulshan Bhatia
    ASP(West)
    Gurgaon Dn-122001

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear K. Ramesh,
    I just read about your mother. Please accept my condolences. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.All the comrades of Punjab Circle share heartfelt CONDOLENCES with you and your family. May GOD give you and your family the strength and courage to navigate through these rough seas of life.
    Hari Mohan
    CS PUNJAB

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart felt condolences to you and you family members - Niranjan IP Kamareddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete